I'm outside fighting the good fight against the horrible grass that apparently came along with my palm trees for the ride...it's horrible, truly. This same grass has given me tendinitis twice now so I'm trying to carefully poison the bastard.
So the water meter guy walks by, I say good morning, he says nothing because he has his ipod on and doesn't hear me. Back to work. I hear him, he's coming down the street, singing at a pretty good volume Keith Sweat-Whatcha Like.
Lyrics:
I know what you want
I know what you need
Gonna give ya
What you like, what you like
You know what I want
You know what I need
Can you give me
What I like, what I like
Girl, I'll take you
Where you never been before
I'll go down girl
And give you so much more
Please come to me
I'll supply your every need
Satisfaction, baby, gauranteed
Yep, he was singin that...and I ran into the garage because I was laughing so hard I didn't want him to see me.
No comments:
Post a Comment