Yes. I said it. Poop Disaster. I don't have kids so the universe decided I should have poop from another source. Maybe since The Mrs hasn't told a poop story recently it was my turn. *insert laughter and hugs for the Mrs here* Or something. Widget is pooping. Not a lot, just enough to make me insane. You have to understand, if you have seen the movie Wall-E, I'm Mo. LT Dan and Lisa call me Mo quite a LOT. Poop.on my carpet.makes me crazy.
I've cleaned the carpets, the entire house. I was hoping (no, make that praying) that she was done, but 'lo this morning, more poop in the hall and the guest room. I'm out of stuff to clean up poop with.
Widget will never go to that "bed and breakfast" to stay ever again. Tonight she may find herself sleeping in the kitchen. Enough is enough.
I promise to make the post I was really going to make later today, right now I have to go to the store and get pet stain stuff then see if the baby steam cleaner will fix this. Or maybe I'll have to haul out the big one and clean the guest room and hall yet again.
1 comment:
Doh! I am a lucky puppy parent, in that we've only had a solid accident once. A few indoor potty breaks, but no #2. This post will definitely up the ante for The Mrs - her monopoly on poop stories is being threatened! :-p
Post a Comment