I've been noticeably silent. I know. Sometimes, when you can't say anything nice, or in my case, good or positive. No words is a better option.
About Memorial Day. I really like this post. Primarily for the quote from the tombstone. "Remember Me and Not My Fate" Yeah. That's a much better thing and once I focused on that I started pulling myself up and out of my little yucky melt down.
More help followed from Trying's place, here and here. She's so good, that girl. Anyone lucky enough to be her friend and hang out with her and go visit the cows is very lucky. One more, there is Claire of the Hooah Family. Claire has turned into such a good and positive part of my life. I just need to say thank you, you have no idea how you both helped me regain perspective and find my center. Maybe prayer, maybe insight, maybe sharing, simply caring. No idea, but thank you from the bottom of my heart.
We now return to our regularly (or maybe not so much) scheduled programming. Carry on :)
1 comment:
thanks for the compliment. i am just in awe of you. you seem to have such grace and dignity despite the way the cards have been shuffled. any day your in my neck of the woods and want to see the cows stop on by, its always good for a laugh. yesterday they wondered up our driveway and looked like they were going to join the boys in the sprinkler. seriously what has life become!
thanks for YOUR blog, its helping to give me the perspective to enjoy as much of my kids as i can. life passes by so fast. they grow up overnight it seems, sometimes you just want to be able to take a breath in peace (ya know occasionally pee by yourself!) but because of you I think to myself that I must enjoy all I can while I can.
And if you ever need a hug, I'll be more then happy to ship a little one out to you... I'll poke air holes dont worry!
Post a Comment